The act of ghosting a person is irritating and frustrating that forces ladies to want to know how to make a person regret ghosting them, here is how to make a guy regret ghosting you.
What it means to Ghost a Person
Ghosting is a slogan used to describe a sudden ending of all communication and contact with a person without any explanation.
Ghosting is a purposeful way of cutting oneself off another person without warning. It is most likely to happen between two people.
While one of the other person is either a flirt who has successfully taken advantage of the other person sexually and emotionally.
It is a dangerous action that people take which occurs most times on purpose, ghosting is an act of completely ignoring another person, shutting down communication and contact.
However, we will be more specific on guys ghosting ladies and how to make a guy regret ghosting you as a lady.
How Ghosting works in a Relationship
Ghosting someone is obviously done during dating, while it is common among guys to ghost a girl, it does happen often, some girls also find it pleasing to ghost guys.
The act of ghosting a person is likely to happen beyond dating, it does happen in other types of relationships, such as business, friendships and other professional activities.
How To Make a Guy Regret Ghosting You
Looking at the frustration and emotional damage a guy may have cost you, it is said to be considerate to some extent to make a guy regret ghosting you or better still, know how to make a guy regret ghosting you.
1. Ignore him: The first step on how to make a guy regret ghosting you is by ignoring the guy. You have to be bold enough to ignore whoever is ghosting you. Being unable to ignore him indicates that he has control over you which he is literally happy seeing you in pain.
He will find pride and joy in causing emotional damages. You have to understand and learn the hard way by finding ways to ignore him if he keeps ghosting you without no reason.
2. Develop yourself: If a guy ghosts you, it directly gives you the opportunity to develop and care more about yourself. It is your chance to grow, now it all depends on you on if you really want to prove the ghoster wrong by developing and growing yourself physically and mentally. That he might see you some day and regret his actions.
3. Make more money: As you develop yourself, it is important to make more money to be able to stay independent of any guy that comes your way for a relationship. Making money creates respect and that could also make him regret his action for ghosting you.
4. Find a new guy: Since he gives no explanation for ghosting you, which you know he did on purpose. It is best to move on with your life by finding a new guy who will love you for who you are. However, since you are on the quest to know how to make a guy regret ghosting you, you can make the new guy a temporary boyfriend just to make the guy ghosting you regret.
5. Show up around your ex: After finding a new guy into your life, be it that you have a contract of him being in a fling relationship or a serious relationship.
Try to show up around your ex while being with your new guy. You should show a romantic connection to your new guy in the presence of your ex. This should trigger a negative reaction in the guy who ghosted you.
6. Intimidate him: Make him feel you are not intimidated or his action of ghosting you did not make any difference in your life.
Let him understand you have moved on and you can always progress without him.
7. Ghost him: After you might have ignored him, it is likely to meet him some day or likely to want to come back to your life.
This is the best time you can heavily repay the havoc he might have cost you, ghost him by replicating his way of ghosting and even more. Never make it feel like it hurts you.
Develop the idea that he disappears from your life completely like a ghost or just admit he doesn’t exist.
Ghosting him will make him feel very hurt and confused, as ghosting a person is very painful for the person on the receiving end, I bet you don’t want to be at the receiving end.
8. Never accept him back: It is likely your ghoster might try to come back into the relationship. A better way for a payback on how to make a guy regret ghosting you is to never accept a ghoster back into your life.