When someone cheats on you there are psychology behind cheating and lying, it simply means they have lied about so many things. And when they choose to confess due to guilty conscience, they are still prone to lying, Here is how to tell if someone is lying about cheating.
You can decide to and not to forgive someone who confesses about their extra marital affairs outside of the relationship, what is most important is to know whether they are telling the truth or not, this we shall figure out on how to tell if someone is lying about cheating.
Either you catch someone cheating or they come out willinging to confess their misdeeds, you are still open to being fooled with their lies. You should be very observant to tell if someone is lying about cheating.
Psychology Behind Cheating
You should always doubt whatever they have to say even if they show emotional distress or feelings of regret, be able to read their mind as there are psychology behind cheating and lying.
So many people are in a relationship, yet they can not determine where the relationship is heading to, these ways shows you If a New Relationship Is Heading Nowhere.
They have fooled you once, this time you have to be smart to override their smartness. A cheat will always believe they are always smart to outrun your thinking, mostly with some petty psychological affection to show compassion.
This act is just for them to be forgiven, most of them are not sincere about what they say, and believe it or not they still have some skeletons in their wardrobe.
How To Tell If Someone is Lying About Cheating
If people are so manipulative and hard to come out straight, how then do you now determine how to tell if someone is lying about cheating.
- Use reverse psychology: With reverse psychology you can know how to tell if someone is lying about cheating.
These tricks work like magic, you can use a reverse psychology word such as, ‘It is natural for humans to make mistakes and cheat, I relieved when being opened to each other as partners, it makes more sense’. This will simply trigger your partner to open up more.
2. Do opposite of what is expected: This can force someone to say more secretive things about being a cheat and how far they have gone in the process. Doing exactly the opposite of what is expected of you can help on knowing how to tell if someone is lying about cheating.
Cheating can make you maltreat someone you love, it is important to know there is No Pride In Beating Your Woman.
For instance, one of the cheat expectations should be to see you angry, jealous, betrayed, but the moment you do the opposite of what is naturally expected can make them feel you know more or even make them feel you are dangerous.
3. Eye contact trick: Study proves that you can know how to tell if someone is lying about cheating, or not telling you the truth about something if you directly look someone in the eye for a long time as they speak. If you haven’t tried this method before, you can always give it a try.
4. Be familiar with words: This is a great sign to know exactly how to tell if someone is lying about cheating, by being familiar with each word can help detect lies, such as if a person says something now and then says something different about that same thing later on. Most cheats don’t have a long term memory, especially when you play along, either by using the reverse psychology or by simply doing the opposite of what they expect of you. Doing any of these two things on how to tell if someone is lying about cheating can make a cheat feel relaxed and relieved of pressure. When you ask them the same question over again, they will say something different from their previous statement.
5. Give the lies sometime: Here is how to tell if someone is lying about cheating, give the lie sometime, the truth will reveal itself. This method takes a lot of patience and perseverance to achieve. When someone lies about cheating they are always very conscious about their actions so as not to get exposed again. But when you give it time, then their mind will have been off the matter, with time the truth will expose itself when they least expect it.