Finding true love is a waste of time if you aren’t ready to accept the fact that you have to build a standard for yourself before the right partner can find you.
You shouldn’t be the one finding true love, your true partner should be the one to find you by sighting your standards that it really fits into them.
“It a simple logic when it comes to finding the right partner; If you act like an asshole, you get a dickhead”
Why True Love is Hard To Find
Finding true love is hard and painful, especially when you think you have found the right person but later realise this person is just a damn fool playing with your emotions.
These players are always ignorant of the fact that emotions are the most fragile part in humans.
Though you can not blame many for their ignorance because only few people have human feelings, on the other hand, they are nothing but animals in human form.
But wait a minute, let go back to the origin to reasons why finding the right partner seems to be a waste of time. It’s naturally hard to find true love and it can be more difficult to find a true partner if you fail to concentrate on yourself while putting so much attention on others.
The Problem To Finding True Partner Could Be From You
Have you find fault in yourself, have people tell you some of your characters aren’t good enough and you adjusted, have you add value to yourself that a man/woman will notice and never will they let you go.
Do you even know the kind of partner you want or have you blend yourself to suit your aspiring partners taste? If not, – Why find the right partner when you are not worth being a partner.
There are so many people who lament that they find it hard to find true love. Some people even claim there is nothing called true love as they have been guilted countless times.
Who Is Loving Who
What many people fail to understand is that there is a great difference between loving someone and someone loving you. This might look confusing yet valid.
Truth be told, only few people understand the true meaning of love. Many believe true love is about you loving someone wholeheartedly and unconditionally.
Actually, if you believe this what true love means, actually you are not totally correct. Loving someone unconditionally is great but what about that person’s feelings for you, how much does the person love you in return.
I did say in my previous post on signs to look out to know if someone truly loves you. I said ‘loving someone for who they are isn’t enough to guarantee true love, it goes as far as loving someone for what they are as well’.
In this era. You can not find true love by loving someone for who they are without them considering loving you for what you are.
Something must trigger someone to love you practically for ‘who and what you are’.
When I say who you are; it simply means someone can love you because you are unique, because they feel naturally inclined to you, they feel secure and believe in you. This is fine and has good characteristics of love, but it does not end there
Loving you for who you are alone can never guarantee a successful relationship. That is why people have to be aware of loving someone for what they are as well.
The reason why finding the right partner does not work for many is because the person finding true love mostly ignores the second phrase of love which is loving someone for WHAT they are.
Many people see this sentence as invalid or a sign of lust rather than love.
To find true love is to ask yourself WHAT is the value you carry. Yes you may be attractive, loving and caring but WHAT VALUE do you possess to the one you choose to love?
Are you actually right for the person, How do you know these things?
You have to be the right person for the person you choose to love by VALUE. Have in mind that no one is ready to marry a liability.
Instead of spending so much time finding true love. It is better to focus more on yourself, look for lapses where you are not getting it right or lagging, nobody wants to marry a liability, social media addict, illiterate without worth.
1. Moral upright: When you possess the good qualities of a good person to marry, you should expect something better in return. It takes a lot of sacrifice to achieve these things, it is an advantage if you are well morally grounded from home.
2. Stop Social media Insanity: Insane people are everywhere but these days they do not show up physically. They have moved to the online world of social media.
If you think you can find a good person on social media while you act insane posting half nude pictures on your wall because you want to impress someone or get people’s attention then, you are far from finding true love.
I hope you do not forget my early quote “It a simple logic when it comes to finding the right partner; If you act like an asshole, you get a dickhead”
3. Ability To Adjust: The ability to adjust to changes is one way to satisfy your spouse in marriage. It’s best you start learning the process while seeking true love.
4. Social illiteracy: You can not find true love if you are socially illiterate. How do I mean this? A social illiterate is someone who is educated but yet lacks common sense, letting the social life influence their mental state of mind.
One can come out with a first class and yet be the greatest fool. True lovers with IQ will never go for such a dull person. Badly influenced by religion a process where religious belief takes over your own reasoning, or influence by bad peer groups.
5. Know Your Worth: So many ladies these days are fond of the talk that if their man isn’t rich they can not date or marry them.
In fact some even go the extra mile by dictating what asset a man should have before asking them out when they themselves do not have a penny in their account. If you are one of these people and you think of finding true love; well, you will find one but it could take you 200 years to get one.
6. Create a Standard: Creating a standard is a good way to attract true love. Your standard does a lot to make people know where to place you or know your worth. Standards show your level of competency in handling things, level of maturity, keeping a decent personality, dignity and good records.
7. Intelligence: No responsible person will want to date someone who is not smart or intelligent, even if not to their standard but at least to some certain reasonable percentage that might be considered reasonable.
Finding True Love
Finding true love shouldn’t be a problem but a matter of you being the right person for the one you choose to love. If you aren’t ready to accept the fact that you have to build a standard for yourself before the right partner can find you.
It is better to focus more on yourself, look for lapses where you are not getting it right or lagging, nobody wants to love a liability, social media addict or an illiterate without self worth.
Don’t Forget To Share This One