Why Do I Fall In Love Easily
Love is beautiful most especially when in love with the right person. Falling easily for love can be so uncontrollable, somehow you find yourself in it and you feel comfortable and not willing to get out of such a relationship.
While on another hand falling in love with someone so easily can be a disaster if you let your emotion take over your reasoning.
Love this days has gone past believing that love at first sight is real. It needs a time of verification, examination, clarification and proper confirmation of who you are in love with and how much a person is in love with you before engaging in a relationship.
Implication For Falling So Cheap For Love
When you fall in love so easily people most times take advantage of you and even call you a cheap lover. Like you aren’t hard to get, you just fall so cheap while the opposite sex putting little or no energy to convince you how much they love you.
You might have wondered why you fall in love so easily without deep knowledge of the relationship you are about to start. In some ways this could be a very bad behaviour but generally falling in love so easily is just a natural way to approve a proposal without verification or clarification this could be considered a bad approach to a relationship.
Why You Fall In Love So Easily
1. Anxiety: The process of your body responding to stress, a feeling of fear about what is to come by not losing a person, this make many people ignore or side look so many important things to know before starting a relationship, there are sensitive things to talk about in a relationship which could help delay your responds before starting a relationship.
2. Frustration: Repeated failed relationships could lead to quick response to a relationship proposer, when a person experiences repeated failed relationships he/she can easily get frustrated and instead of delay in response a person can easily give in.
3. Depression: So many people are mentally depressed but they do not know, having loss in interest in other things but trying to get along, many people believe they can find true happiness in a relationship, yes this is possible but it takes a lot of tricks to make this work. Being depressed can easily make you fall in love easily.
4. Lust: It is important to know the difference between love and lust, most people do mistake the latter for the former. Sometimes we think what we feel is love where as it is lust. This is one reason why so many people regret their relationship finding it hard to get out of a toxic relationship.
5. Taste: Do you have taste? I do not mean taste for food or drink but for people’s appearances and things that attract you to someone.
Do you have a spec of people you can fall in love with or you are just a generic person who does not have a specific thing you like in a person, if you are in this shoe, it is best to let go of this attitude and define what you like in a person before you approve them.
6. Out stressed: Perhaps you do not like to be stressed, you do not like to long things by delaying people when they approach you. This is normal and natural but you have to remember this is a relationship, how you handle it determines how it will later after you emotionally.
If you do not want to get a consistent heart break and a repeated failed relationship you need to stress yourself to know the person you are dealing with before engaging in a relationship.
7. Anxious: The expression, feeling eager to start up a relationship, which could lead to falling in love so easily, it is important to take away anxiousness so you would not end up falling for the wrong person. Take your time and critically study a person before falling in love.
How to stop falling in love easily
Among other reasons why you fall in love so easily, the simple truth is that you let your emotions take over your reasoning. Falling in love requires the use of the brain rather than following your heart alone.